Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Starting Late Again

The Colonial Spinning Bee is a little less than 3 weeks away and I have done very little to advertise it. So, today I will send out emails to all the appropriate lists and beg you all to forward the info to you chat groups and generally talk it up. It really is a fun event with a pot luck lunch and a beautiful site with lots of parking. As of last year there are flush toilets available instead of the out house which is a really great addition! We should have a general fiber vendor and we might get Wicker'd Good baskets this year.

I would like to promise that I will post a bit of historical info and updates on a daily basis but that may not happen but I will post more regularly with info on the spinning matches of the 1760s that the Colonial Spinning Bee is based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment